• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy 4th of July

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
I hope everyone finds the time to enjoy today and reflect on what this great day actually is.

Plus, make sure you enjoy your fried chicken, watermelon, hot dogs, and burgers. It is a great day!

HAPPY 4TH TO YOU AND YOURS...AND TO ALL OUT THERE TODAY!! ENJOY THE DAY, THANK A MEMBER OF THE MILITARY (PAST OR CURRENT) AND STAY SAFE!!! :D :D :D

FRIED CHICKEN?????? :shock:

Make that Beefsteak on the grill!! :D :D :D :nod:

But I agree with you on all the rest.
Drive safe everyone. We want you here on the 5th.

Today is Mr. FH 67th birthday. I bought him suspenders... :lol2:
Our daughter and grandson are here and the grandson
is staying to help hay. He's at least 6' and will be 16 years
old in August. Life is good.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. HAPPY SUMMER!!!

Happy Birthday to America! And Happy Birthday to Mr FH!

Ya'all be careful out there celebrating. Don't drink a fifth on the fourth or you might not be around to see the sixth! :wink: :D

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Be safe and enjoy the day.

P.S. Happy Birthday to Mr. FH!!! What a nice day to celebrate his birthday! :D

"I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe . . . Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy."
— Daniel Webster

Latest posts