• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthday, Cowboyup!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thank you to everyone my day went pretty good even though Ranchwife wasn't being so nice as i'm sure pictures will show :!: I have a tombstone on the ranch gate thanks to one of my friends. He's a real joker! but nothing like the guys who thought I was dead after the add my wife put in the Madisonian. What she doesn't realize is that even though my first childhood may be dead and gone my second one is just beginning with experience :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turkey Track Bar said:
cowboyup...

As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short, so....

Happy 40th and 1 day Birthday!!!

We can't wait to see the pictures!

I hope you had a cold Coors Light and some good beef for your birthday meal!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Beef ribs, beef chili and beef steaks!! :wink: :wink: Yes...LOTS AND LOTS of Coors Light!! Good company, good food and cold beer....what more could you ask for a birthday! :D :D

"Marriage is the alliance of two
people, one of whom never
remembers birthdays and the
other who never forgets them."
- Ogden Nash

But when it comes to evening the score, men have the memory of an elephant- right Cowboyup? :lol: :lol: ...

Give her hell in this new childhood :wink: ......

Oldtimer said:
"Marriage is the alliance of two
people, one of whom never
remembers birthdays and the
other who never forgets them."
- Ogden Nash

But when it comes to evening the score, men have the memory of an elephant- right Cowboyup? :lol: :lol: ...

Give her hell in this new childhood :wink: ......

HEY NOW..HEY NOW!!! He doesn't need any help in that department!! He is already off to a good start this morning....hang over and all!! :eek: :shock: Our clothes washer burned up so i was wringing clothes by hand at 6 this morning while he slept in and when he came DRAGGING outta bed, he wanted me to go bottle feed one of HIS babies....sheeeeshhhhhhhh!! If you are not doing anything today, OT, i could sure use the help in cleaning up the mess left over from the party lastnight!! :lol: I bet I have a mop that will fit your hands perfectly!! :wink:

ranchwife said:
I bet I have a mop that will fit your hands perfectly!! :wink:

A mop of that type hasn't been invented yet :wink: :lol: A mess is the sign of a good party..........

cowboyup said:
Thank you to everyone my day went pretty good even though Ranchwife wasn't being so nice as i'm sure pictures will show :!: I have a tombstone on the ranch gate thanks to one of my friends. He's a real joker! but nothing like the guys who thought I was dead after the add my wife put in the Madisonian. What she doesn't realize is that even though my first childhood may be dead and gone my second one is just beginning with experience :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ranchwife...you have no idea how challenging a second childhood is.....trust me on that one :shock:

Mrs.Greg said:
cowboyup said:
Ranchwife...you have no idea how challenging a second childhood is.....trust me on that one :shock:

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am really in for it now!! :shock: :shock:

Ohhhhh, man!!?????

Wish we could have participated in the "turning of forty". You guys were in my thoughts, we had to be in Billings 7:30 Fri AM and still feed the cows before we left...good thing...it was getting muddy fast. Maybe one of these days we can find someone to feed for us so we can take off once in awhile!

Our hearts were with you, our thoughts were with you, hope you had an astounding day, CBU.

sw, Hanta Yo and montanacowgurl.

PS are you now willing to say you are forty instead of twenty-two??? :wink: :wink: :D :D

NOPE twenty two and hangin tough :!: { I might feel a little bit older today] Sure would have been nice if you guys could have made it here.

Your right Oldtimer I have a couple of years to plan for Ranchwife's fortieth :wink: :wink: :twisted:

CBU,

When you are aready to plan for ranchwife's 40th, just let me know :wink: Payback time, right? :wink: sw is planning a 50th for me this year, don't think I'll attend, I will NEVER be 50!!!!

Yep Hanta I would have never guessed you a day over twenty nine :wink: tell SW if he needs a few ideas I can sure help him out :D

Latest posts