• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURKEY TRACK BAR!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
TTB,

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear TTB!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!

Now I'm even. You have a great day today! It was a great day yesterday in Deadwood meeting all of you who came. nr, Thanks a million for putting it all together!!!! Good music (my, my Soapweed, how you can play that piano!!!) and the good singing voice of Jinglebob, Saddletramp, and the poems by Jinglebob, Saddletramp, BMR and sw!! Wish we could have stayed longer, it took us even longer to get back home because of the deer. :cry: Macon and his cute wife (gotta love that southern accent!) and thanks for the knives!! Will come very handy cutting netwrap and strings!!! Thanks to all of you who came, I loved meeting all of you and now I have a face with your "handle". :D :D 8)

Thanks Hanta Yo!!!

And dittos about our get together!!! What a great bunch of folks, and great it was to meet everyone. nr deserves a ton of :clap: for getting us all together! And, Macon and Mrs. Macon, thanks for the ranchers.net knives and dinner--too cool.

And, of course Hanta Yo, happy birthday to you too!

Cheers

TTB

nr and Mr nr came out to the ranch today and we dug dino bones and toured the ranch. Even got them to help fix fence and top off a colt! Great people!

Should be some good pictures come out of the deal!

And Haymaker if your readin' this, you ought'a see the size of the bottle of firewater they left! :shock: :eek: :lol:

And it ain't the cheap stuff neither! :lol:

I think I just made some more great friends!

Well it sure looks like yall had a good time,and the pictures are great,I swear I aint never seen so many good looking women in one place in my life................good luck PS "happy birthday good looking" :wink:

Thanks Haymaker---you sure missed a great time--so much fun and so cool to meet folks face to face that I feel like I've known for some time online.

Hopefully we have another get together and you can make that one!

I haven't seen it asked recently, but how are your eyes after the Lasix (? spelling?)

Take care and have a good day---it'll be damn near a 100 here today--too hot. Hopefully there aren't any prairie fires.

Cheers--

TTB

Turkey Track Bar said:
Thanks Haymaker---you sure missed a great time--so much fun and so cool to meet folks face to face that I feel like I've known for some time online.

Hopefully we have another get together and you can make that one!

I haven't seen it asked recently, but how are your eyes after the Lasix (? spelling?)

Take care and have a good day---it'll be damn near a 100 here today--too hot. Hopefully there aren't any prairie fires.

Cheers--

TTB

Thanks for the concern TTB,eyes are fine,I can see like an eagle again and the best part no glasses ............good luck PS and yes been a hot dry summer,ILL be glad to see it go.

Latest posts