• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthday!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks Nicky, cloudy skies so far. We are going to get another bunch branded today. Hope to have the calves under cover before they get wet.

Happy Birthday Gcreek hope your not to old to cut the mustard to day, just remember your as good ONCE as you ever were, but i guess we'll have to ask Debbie about that :wink: :wink: :tiphat:

Happy B-day my friend!! 1/2 a century.....You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake! :wink: :p :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GCREEK. hope you have a great day ,and you finaly get some grass growing weather. finaly got everything turned out for the summer.Are you coming in to buy some money makers this week?or going to the kfc sale to select a few black money makers ?

Looks like I have to get up earlier and work harder to get ahead of the Ranchers on the Net. Happy Birthday, Baby Brother! If I could send the sun to you, I would. I would make the stars shine on you and the moon shed its light on Morrison Meadow just for you. Have a happy 50th. Seems like just yesterday. Love you!
Are you embarrassed yet?

miocene said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GCREEK. hope you have a great day ,and you finaly get some grass growing weather. finaly got everything turned out for the summer.Are you coming in to buy some money makers this week?or going to the kfc sale to select a few black money makers ?

He'll probably just come in for some KFC. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy birthday old guy. your catching up. :D :D

Thanks Everyone, especially my big sister that loves me! :D

Got the home bunch branded today. The morning looked like it was going to rain on us and about the time we penned them to start sorting it turned really nice a sunny with clouds mixed in. Vaccinated the cows and went for lunch. Out at 1:30 after a sandwich and a fancy cake one of our two helpers for today brought from the store for Debbie. (I like chocolate cake) :D
We had about 40 left to brand at 4:30 when the skies opened up and RAINED. Strung our tarp and carried on under blue sky of our own making. It's still raining.

The Good Lord did help us get most everything done by starting to move sprinkler pipe late, hope He will send some warmth soon.

Happy birthday gcreek.proud to call you a friend.
Did have a couple on you after supper. Wife wanted to know what was up.told er very important birthday.she thinks your some famous.
Before the summer is done we,ll probably all
be thankfull for this moisture.why things are now,can only get better.

Miss a day here and you become a year older. Happy birthday gcreek. Shepard, he surely is famous and even has his hat on the wall of the post office entrenching his place in Chilcotin folklore. A good friend indeed. :)

Latest posts