• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthday,

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Happy Birthday Yanuck! And happy car shopping too.

Not sure if you consider this to be a birthday present, but here's a link to widen your shopping choices a bit -

http://www.maserati.it/maserati/en/en/index/models/Quattroporte-S.html

:wink:

Thanks all...had a great day, got my hair done complete with purple streaks 8) , and put a down payment on a Honda Pilot, the wind blew all day, but supposed to be in the 70's later this week, all in all a good day to turn 29! :wink:

Yanuck said:
Thanks all...had a great day, got my hair done complete with purple streaks 8) , and put a down payment on a Honda Pilot, the wind blew all day, but supposed to be in the 70's later this week, all in all a good day to turn 29! :wink:

29? You said you were 24 last year.

Those girls aging you fast? :p

Yanuck said:

purple streaks !!??!! the KSU fan is coming out of you !!!

29 ? A pretty lil thing like you deserves a Mercedes, tell hubby to get you one, loaded of course.
Good luck

Ps Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, good lookin :wink:

Latest posts