• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthdays!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Happy birthday to both of you!!!! :D

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip"

Speaking of birthdays:
Know what I found the other day? A cancelled check to Dr. Johnson made out on the day I was born. don't know why my mother saved it, along with a check to my Grandma for a payment on the farm.

Well at least they thought I was worth $40 then. I know I have depreciated some since. but when they tell me I was never worth more then two bits, I can prove they were wrong.

Clarencen said:
Speaking of birthdays:
Know what I found the other day? A cancelled check to Dr. Johnson made out on the day I was born. don't know why my mother saved it, along with a check to my Grandma for a payment on the farm.

Well at least they thought I was worth $40 then. I know I have depreciated some since. but when they tell me I was never worth more then two bits, I can prove they were wrong.

Maybe she saved it as proof of purchase in case she needed to return you. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Nicky, you have to come farther East in your travels! Happy Birthday, TTB! Hope you had a wonderful day! :D

Latest posts