• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I hope you all are starting the fires in the barbecue pits, there aint no better eating than "rib eyes charred just right" wash it down with some cold "tea" while enjoying friends and family.ILL be manning the fire at the volunteer fire house today,always a pleasure to see old neighbors and friends,then when we get every body fed play a few games of 42 & moon under the shade trees,I hope your 4th goes as well.............good luck PS dont try to sneak any chicken or pork on those pits :D :D :D

And remember to think of all of those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.
Those men and women overseas could sure use a prayer or two, and the families back home could use a helping hand.

God Bless the U S A

HAY MAKER said:
I hope you all are starting the fires in the barbecue pits, there aint no better eating than "rib eyes charred just right" wash it down with some cold "tea" while enjoying friends and family.ILL be manning the fire at the volunteer fire house today,always a pleasure to see old neighbors and friends,then when we get every body fed play a few games of 42 & moon under the shade trees,I hope your 4th goes as well.............good luck PS dont try to sneak any chicken or pork on those pits :D :D :D
HAY MAKER - "Moon Under the Shade Trees!? :shock: :wink: WOW! That sounds like an interesting and 'educational' game! :oops: :lol:

Latest posts