• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Friday!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RodeoFoto

Reaction score
Aren't you glad it's Friday??

goat.jpg

When you are in my line of work (or the hubby's for the matter :wink: ) there is no such thing as Friday!! I work every other Friday and the hubby works CONSTANTLY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I know the kids sure are glad it's Friday! We have a basketball game to go watch tonight in Three Forks (about 50 miles or so north of here) and will only hope for the best as our girls go against one of the best teams in the state! :roll: :roll: :wink:

Ain't that the truth Ranchwife! I remember when Friday used to be such a big deal. I remember when 5:00 used to be a big deal too!!! I wouldn't trade this life for anything though. I am able to check in here at 2:30 if I want to. It's a trade-off, right?

Hi Buckerette! :D

I normally work Tues-Sat so Fridays normally mean nothing to me. This week I get Sat off to go to photograph a College Rodeo! :lol:

How is the price of feed in your are Buckerette?

Weezy

We just paid....... $160/ton for grass.

had to borrow money from the in-laws to pay for it.

But, with all this snow I'm thinking it'll be cheaper this spring (or hoping it will be cheaper).

Judith said:
What's a Friday???? The word kind of baffles me???

by the looks of your avatar, Judith...you have not seen a FRIDAY in a month of SUNDAYS!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Can't honestly complain :) I havent had an actual day off in years but I get lots of free time in between calls so I really can't complain. But when I get a call, I run! I'm pretty lucky I can pick up my sone from school, goof around on ranchers, mess with the horses etc. But the pager is always there. No such thing as a day off in my line of work.

RodeoFoto,
Thank you sooo much for the compliment :) I absolutely adore the ole man. He is a really nice kid and I enjoy every day I have with him. Again thanks he is my buddy :)

Judith said:
RodeoFoto,
Thank you sooo much for the compliment :) I absolutely adore the ole man. He is a really nice kid and I enjoy every day I have with him. Again thanks he is my buddy :)

Hi Judith! :D

I just think he is awesome! His kind eye shows though in the photo...Do you have more photos?

BTW, what part of BC do you live in??

I'm smack dab in Surrey. Just off of the Langley border. Pretty country but I really don't like the rain. Can't wait to get home :) Sask will never be the same :)

Hey Judith!

I used to live out your way, boarded my horses on Hwy 1 /276th!

Small world!

I moved to Alberta because of the rain!

Which farm? There is a few of them in that area :) Yup da rain she be sucky[/i]

I'm on number 1 and 200th :) You would NOT recognize the place at all if you were to visit! Colossas is still there but about 6 new plazas are around it now :)

Latest posts