• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM OURS TO YOURS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
LARGE Jack 'o Lanterns!

punkins.jpg

Ghouls :shock: :shock: :shock:

ghouls.jpg

May all you "little people" have a safe Halloween, and make sure your parents go through your candy! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Too cute! Did you grow the pumpkins? Very impressive :p And the calves do look rather goulish with the white eyes.

Nicky,

Yes, we grew them, cotton pickers musta weighed 200 lbs, dau could have sat in them, only year in 12 we've been able to grow punkins like that!!!! :D

Zeph,

Yes, that's dau at about 5-6 years old, been that long since we've been able to grow such large pumpkins!! Took the two of us to get them on the wheelbarrow to move them! Had to pretty much crawl inside them to clean them out (YUK!) :shock:

When we lived in Idaho we grew a monster one. This year we have lots of little ones. I'll see if I can get the guys to carve one tonight. Not all are orange yet, I'm still covering the poor little fellas :p (That would be the pumkins not the hunters :wink: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have those good canning pumpkins for pumpkin pies, need to get with the program. Haven't carved any punkins yet, no one comes out here anymore as the kids from all around have grown up and left their family ranches and they are NOT a renewable resource!!

Mmm that looks really fun!! I see snow in the pic and I'm pretty sure the Jack O' Lanterns will keep anyone standing outdoors warm, eh? A pleasant surprise for trick-or-treaters!! :mrgreen:

LOVE the pix!!! They have a halloween carnival here in ennis every year put on by the Lions Club!! Lots of booths, games and even a "haunted house"....sure alot more fun (not to mention WARMER) than going door to door!!!!

Trick or Treat!!!

DCP_0352.jpg

These are three of the over 100 pumpkins we raised this year. We had a great time carving them Saturday night. They aren't quite as big as Hanta Yo's but fun to grow and carve nonetheless. The jack o'lantern on the left is actually a little white pumpkin!

Happy Halloween from TTB and Mr. TTB, and Holly the Corgi Dog!!!

Hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!

Cheers---

be sure to click on the "Stomp" button

http://minibytes.mondominishows.com/poo/affiliates/play.asp?Affil=iwon&W

Funny one, OT

TTB, those are cool pics, we've tried to grow white ones, never had much luck with 'em. Have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

Latest posts