• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy New Year this Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Happy New Year on this good Sunday mornin'. I watched two young men this morning as we put up tables after a prayer breakfast at church. First I want to be clear that I appreciate their willingness to pitch in and help, but this is the scene as it unfolded. One fella picked up the table by two corners and wanted to carry it flat between them. The other picked up one corner and wanted to carry it hanging beside them. It ended up being carried vertically and low by one hand in front, and up high by both corners on the other. Seems each boy wanted the other to help him, and neither was helping the other although that was the desire of both. Hmmmm, seems like I've been there – done that – never outgrew it. The boys probablly noticed and old man just standing there watching them do the work :oops: . I guess working together is an art that we need to work at constantly. We also need to learn submission, first to God, then to one another. Easier said than done, huh? Have a good Sunday mornin' and a wonderful 2012. God bless from the Bar C Slash outfit.

Shortgrass, thank for your weekly words of wisdom here throughout the year! May God bless everyone at ranchers and their families with good health and prosperity in 2012!

Happy New Year's to you too Shortgrass. I also thankyou for all the effort you put into your Good Sunday Mornings, I don't always comment but I always read them.

Latest posts