• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy New Year to ya'll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
I simply cannot believe how quickly time goes by! Where in the heck did 2014 go????? Hope everyone has a great 15' and the good prices in our industry continue for awhile to come. I have clean air to breathe, good horses to ride, high desert mountains to wander, cattle to follow, a smart, beautiful wife, 2 amazing kids and the blessings of a wise and loving God. If it gets any better I surely cant see how.

I resolve to post more pictures next year and to treat my fellow man with respect and kindness.

Have fun tonight and be safe. We plan to play some cards and hang out with friends and family. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all from here also.

I resolve not to harass a certain Utahn quite as ba...................

Nope, ain't gonna happen! :lol:

We're playing cards at the neighbor's tonight too. Be safe everyone.

Wishing you all the best in the New Year from here too!

Happy New Year from Oregon to all of you! We're going to the neighbors to watch football and maybe play cards.

gcreekrch said:
Happy New Year to all from here also.

I resolve not to harass a certain Utahn quite as ba...................

Nope, ain't gonna happen! :lol:

We're playing cards at the neighbor's tonight too. Be safe everyone.

We get somebody to show ya which side of the cards to hold facing ya. I have little faith in your ability to figure much out on your own! :lol: :lol: :wink:

I enjoy the ribbing and would worry about ya if you quit! :wink:

Happy New Year to everybody, after a long day, Great dinner with wife , kids and SIL---Cioppino tonight!!!! all wild caught, so supporting fishermen. tomatoes, garlic, onion, bell peppers celery, red wine cod, clams, mussels, shrimp, snow crab.... everything wearing its shell but the cod
Brand inspector call said dispatch said 5 black cows on US89, went up to help him , we saw track back and forth across the highway fence... we both figured Moose.... well hope 2014 end more uneventful after today.

Greetings Everyone,
May 205 being you awesome health, bliss, joyful moments, and give each of you the opportunity to spend more time with your loved ones.

Cheers,
Sweetbasil

Happy New Year from the Big Muddy :D :D :D

We drove 60 miles to Rockglen to a Joe Guy Brewer and family concert.
Very enjoyable time, Joe is the Austrailian long rider that rode into the ranch last October. [/url][/u][/list][/list]

New Years Greetings!

New Years eve was Nyquil and chickenstrips, then out before first light to start feeding cattle. Coffee break now, and continue on. The crud seems to be going around. How much more exciting can it get? :lol:

Happy new years to everyone out there. Lets hope this spring brings everyone good calving weather and belly deep grass. As for us we tried our best to get #3 on last years taxes but looks like it will have to wait till 2015.

Bar M said:
Happy new years to everyone out there. Lets hope this spring brings everyone good calving weather and belly deep grass. As for us we tried our best to get #3 on last years taxes but looks like it will have to wait till 2015.

Maybe you could get the doctor to back date the birth certificate. :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Bar M said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year to all!

Faster horses said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Bar M said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year to all!

I am sure it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Latest posts