• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy New Year

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Aztumbleweed

Reaction score
MY family would like to wish all a happy and Prosperous New Year. Been waiting for my new Son or Daughter should be any day now. Sure be happy the last month half of my work crew hasn't been up to working. :D

Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

Well it sounds like you missed a tax deduction for 2005 but I'm sure the new addition will be a blessing - - - - there were times ( still are at times) when I could have sold my children as slaves into Egypt as Joseph was sold - - - but I could not find a caravan going that way and so I have struggled thru and did not mess them up to bad.

My son turned 24 and got married and has bloomed greatly - - - - I would love to take credit but I feel it has been as much inspite of my guidance as because of it.

May God bless us all :D :D

Aztumbleweed said:
MY family would like to wish all a happy and Prosperous New Year. Been waiting for my new Son or Daughter should be any day now. Sure be happy the last month half of my work crew hasn't been up to working. :D

Aztumbleweed!!

Happy New Year to you too!!! I hope the new little one comes soon, and he/she and Mom are healthy and happy!!!!

New Years Cheers--

TTB

We started our New year out the perfect way!!! 20 to 12 last night we got a new baby boy in our family,ma ma couldn't wait till midnight.My brothers a VERY happy grampa....Happy new Year!!

Greg,

Wow, congrats, but I could see myself being the one getting the hard looks from the ladies after saying, "Jeez, how hard could it have been to hold it for 20 minutes",

PPRM

My thought too :D ....when I talked to my niece this morn her excuse for not waiting was...2005 is Albertas 100 year birthday, EVERY baby born in Alta. in 05 got a 500 dollar.R.E.S.P So she said she wanted him born BEFORE Midnight so she could get this :? The baby was born in Edmonton Alberta Capital City....she would have got WAY more then $500....GIRLS :roll:

Congrats Greg :) Future congrats Aztumbleweed :) How is the little guy and his calf doing?

Latest posts