• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
And may you not be the only turkey at the dinner table. :wink: :cowboy:

Also becareful with those sharp knives and drinking whiskey while making that sausage. Wouldn't want to to cut off your typing thumb . It wouldn't be any fun with out you . Besides everybody would probably start pickin on me if you were gone.

Big Muddy rancher said:
And may you not be the only turkey at the dinner table. :wink: :cowboy:

Also becareful with those sharp knives and drinking whiskey while making that sausage. Wouldn't want to to cut off your typing thumb . It wouldn't be any fun with out you . Besides everybody would probably start pickin on me if you were gone.

I am going to the home place early in the morning,There will be lots of friends and family there,few turkeys too I reckon the eating kind and the kind that's full of "Bull",always nice to set down with family and give thanks for all we have.
I believe its about time some of these folks started picking on you,maybe you will straighten up for a while,"Happy Thanksgiving" big dummie :wink: .............good luck

Haymaker,

I reckon if you ever met BMR you wouldnt call him a big dummie to his face..... unless of course you were standing on a ladder :lol:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

I reckon if you ever met BMR you wouldnt call him a big dummie to his face..... unless of course you were standing on a ladder :lol:

Yes, I was going to say not many probably pick on BMR unless they have a death wish.

nr said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Yes, I was going to say not many probably pick on BMR unless they have a death wish.

Yep, he's a fairly good-sized feller. Otherwise they'd call him "Little Muddy Rancher." :wink:

Latest posts