• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hardly looks like winter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Took a little drive around the pasture today. Hardly seems like February.
Groundhogday001.jpg

Groundhogday002.jpg

Even fixed some fence today.
ATT00984.jpg

Debbie wants to know how those poor cattle are keeping cool? :lol:

Close to 18 inches of white stuff here. Other than through the mountain pass to Jasper, we have more snow than anywhere between here and Lloydminster. Might look good here compared to other locales next summer.

Well maybe the winter will be mild and short up there, looks like Yall are gettin all the right ingredients for a prosperous 2012.
good luck

PS You better be careful with those pictures big dummie, Miss Tam aint gonna take to kindly to you tryin ta be slick.

Getting our biggest snowfall of the winter, 5+ inches of a heavy, wet snow. As dry as it's been going back to last fall, the moisture is much appreciated.

Snowmobilers have to go a long way north from here to find snow. Got up to about in the 40's today. :?

Almost got that bale unroller ready to roll but it won't get used until we get some snow or at least some frozen ground!

burnt said:
Snowmobilers have to go a long way north from here to find snow. Got up to about in the 40's today. :?

Almost got that bale unroller ready to roll but it won't get used until we get some snow or at least some frozen ground!

once you do use it we will expect pic's, eh :wink:

hayguy said:
burnt said:

once you do use it we will expect pic's, eh :wink:

Well wouldn't that kinda be like asking for snow? Who would do a thing like that? But I'll try to take a few and put them up. Seems to me I still haven't put our son's wedding pics up like I said I would. :oops: I just have a lot of trouble with doing it - my Photobucket account won't let me log in anymore!

BMR, I was up your way the last week of January, seems like more winter at my place in NM than all the way up to Estevan SK, I came back south thru Billings, Cody WY then on to Denver, then over to western KS, and had seen more snow in NM than anywhere. I hope ya'll get some wet stuff this spring. I got crowded for time so I didn't get to stop and see many folks. Good luck calving in all that nice weather.

nmhighdesert said:
BMR, I was up your way the last week of January, seems like more winter at my place in NM than all the way up to Estevan SK, I came back south thru Billings, Cody WY then on to Denver, then over to western KS, and had seen more snow in NM than anywhere. I hope ya'll get some wet stuff this spring. I got crowded for time so I didn't get to stop and see many folks. Good luck calving in all that nice weather.

Oh darn :D maybe next time you won't be so rushed. :D

At least you had good traveling weather, much better then last year would have been.

Latest posts