• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Harvest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
Finally we are finished with the 2009 harvest today. The combine worked perfect during the blizzard this week. It was so cold the snow shot right through the machine. I'm so glad it is over. We have never combined in this much snow, it was an experience!!!!!

Glad to hear you guys are all finished up, feeder. I imagine this is a year you'd soon like to forget. I know the farmers here are thinking so. In my travels, I can not believe all the crop still in the field, and all the calves still on cows.

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Glad to hear from you TTB. You are right in the year to forget but we have such fond memories of it also. We had our daughter and son take off work a few days to help and the 2 grandkids were a big help on the weekends. It will be a long time before I eat another cold meat/cheese sandwich!!! Merry Christmas to all of you.

We finsihed up Thanksgiving day.... Son #1 has friends in collage that was doing 25 acres a day and drying there corn.. Ran out of propane and was buying other farmers contracts.... Good Lord what a mess..... :roll:

Kind of a mess all over the country...I heard the Glendive, Sidney, Billings (Yellowstone River Valley Area) they were feeding the sugar beets to the cows to keep it from rotting....

Latest posts