• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has, Or does anyone do.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I fasted for about a week when I was 21 except for a couple glasses of water and a craker once or twice. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone..

Best way I ever cleansed myself however was 28 days out in the Alaskan wilderness eatiing nothing but twigs and berries it seemsd... Yikes.. I guess we did eat some Salmon every day as well. I lost 15 pounds and that was before the giaradia hit... Ugh.

what sort of products are you using for this "cleansing", katrina??? Were they approved by your medical provider (doc, pa, fnpc) or just something ya saw advertised??!! Please be careful, my friend, as some of these may be very dangerous if not supervised and medically approved!!
Would HATE to see ya do harm to yourself! :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock:

Ranchwife,
It's a RevitalX & Detoxitech from the health store... 7 day total nutritional cleansing program.....
I'm through the revitalx, but the detoxitech is nasty........

Big dose of Castor Oil will fix you right up.

You can put your hand over your mouth then blow...............

and your "patootie" will whistle. :lol:

If you're working up that thong.....take yourself a double hand full of ex-lax.....

OR as IL Rancher learned in Alaska a good dose of 'Beaver Fever" will do it for you.

Go take a swig out of a puddle!

My mothers mother, always had this bottle of stuff in the cabinet called, Black Draught. OH Man.....that stuff smelled rank. She said it was used for what she called , "Spring Cleanin" once a year take a dose of that and it'd clean you out from one end to the other. I sure am Thankful she didnt think I needed to use it.

My Dad always said his mama gave each of them (the kids) a dose to clean em out in the Spring. But it wasn't Black Draught, it was a tablespoon of sugar saturated with Turpentine. It's a wonder they lived thru that stuff. LOL

Beaver Fever... ugh... When it was said and done I was 5'11 and weighed in at less that 125 pounds.. I think, If I remember right I bottomed out at 120... Took me 2 years to get back to pre Alaska weight... I'm just glad I didn't have to spend time in the hospital like some folks do. I'm thinking another trip to Alaska is in order... I can do to loose 15 pounds or so.. Heck, 30 and I would be to my pre Montana weight..

Mine wasn't a puddle drinking experience.. It was a pristine creek

:roll: :shock: :lol:

That's the problem IL Rancher....I was told by some outfitters friends instead of " pristine" the creeks are usually " piss-tine"!!!! :lol: :lol: :shock:

Beaver Fever will lay you out for awhile!

Week long drunk does pretty well for a fast-- been over 40 years since I was up to it-- but I do remember it cleansed you out pretty good for the next week or so too :roll: :shock: .....But thats when the Bucking Horse Sale parties ran for 2 weeks straight....

there again,do you gotta do this? or are you doing this to yourself?? Me,I just put in the winning bid on a chocolate cake!!7.00 And it's MINE!!

peg4x4 said:
there again,do you gotta do this? or are you doing this to yourself?? Me,I just put in the winning bid on a chocolate cake!!7.00 And it's MINE!!

I'm with Peg! Chocolate cleanses my soul! Be careful though...you can over cleanse your system!

Years ago a couple got into the nature crap stuff of cleansing their innards out. They almost ended up in the hospital. Their electrolytes were so out of whack they could have had a heart attack. My opinion is get off the stuff and have a good steak.

Latest posts