• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Have an Attitude

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.

It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes,
than what other people think or say or do.

It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.

It will make or break a company...a church...a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude....
I am convinced that life in 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

by C.Swindoll

Beautiful and so very true!! Everyday, we are each faced with obstacles and "forks in the road"....too often we see those obstacles as road blocks or mile high walls instead of a mere detour or learning experience. We can choose to learn from our experiences and mistakes or we can choose to sulk, blame others and wallow in our own self-pity! I have the belief that EVERYTHING happens for a reason....we may not immediately see the reason for something bad or tragic, but there IS a reason....there is a plan....just be patient and wait!! God, Fate, Destiny....whatever you choose to believe in...has a plan for each of us....keep your attitude positive even in the midst of sadness or anger and hatred and it will be you that folks turn to in their hour of chaos! When dealing with our own children, it is our attitude that will impact them the most in the way they learn to deal with the world....difficult to remember, sometimes...especially when things seem to be piling up against you. Thanks for the wonderful post, nr!! Makes ya stop in your busy tracks and think :D

sitting here, listening to my new Chris Ledoux collection and my favorite song is playing....sorta makes me think of this posting....
Light of the World...
"There's a small light in the dark night........
human kindness deep inside us
if you see it in somebody's eyes
there's no reason to be so surprised
let it shine on
it's only the light of the world"

Hope each and everyone of you has a SUPER day!! and SMILE :D :D :D

Great Post, nr.

Attitude is everything!!!

I remember from years and years ago, Miss America was on television and they asked Miss Kansas to give advice to young people and her reply was to "Always have good attitude." Then she went on to expound on that subject. It was great and had an impact on me.

F.H.:"I remember from years and years ago, Miss America was on television and they asked Miss Kansas to give advice to young people and her reply was to "Always have good attitude."

You've got some memory there FH! And here I thought they only talked about world peace according to Miss Congeniality.

Latest posts