• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Have I been hacked?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
I just went thru a lot of post and most of the pictures are still up - - - On mine it says I have to update to allow 3rd party sharing - - - then when I try to update it wants a credit card number so they can charge me $400.00 per year to continue with their service.

Am I the only one getting this?

Is ranchers.net going to step up and allow us to directly post to this site ? I will not pay $400.00 per year for the service and being as Photo bucket has changed the terms of my contract I do not want them to have access to my pictures- - - I'm sure they will do whatever they want.

At this point I would not pay them $0.40 per year!

If you go to ''how to post a picture'' it indicates that you can use this site instead of an outside source.

I've tried, IMO way more difficult and not worth the effort as opposed to the ease I can post on other sites. My opinion only.

Now I feel dumb as this seems to have been possible for about a year - - - I will try it later in the week when things slow down - - - Hopefully it will open this up to more members to share - - - I never liked photobucket but for a long time that was the only option on this site.

Under the comment box you should have a add image to post . just click and select the pic from PC or phone . If you are using a phone I highly recommend scrolling down to bottom and clicking the word classic . you can thank me later

Faster horses said:
Hey thanks. I'll give it a try and pass that information along to mustang. He'd like an easier way to post his mustang pictures.
Check them out, he's got some wonderful photos that he has shared here.
I don't know about seeing mustang pics , the one I had almost killed me and cost me alot of money, lol

m5farm said:
Faster horses said:
Hey thanks. I'll give it a try and pass that information along to mustang. He'd like an easier way to post his mustang pictures.
I don't know about seeing mustang pics , the one I had almost killed me and cost me alot of money, lol

OOPS!
These are mustangs in the wild.....so it is enjoyable to see them like that.
Sorry you got hurt.

Faster horses said:
m5farm said:
Faster horses said:

OOPS!
These are mustangs in the wild.....so it is enjoyable to see them like that.
Sorry you got hurt.

I was only kidding , I knew what I had when I bought that horse. Got complacent , when We get some activity I will Tell the story sometime

Latest posts