• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Have you looked behind your sofa lately?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
$300m 'Michelangelo painting' found behind sofa
A dusty old painting stored behind a family sofa could be a Michelangelo worth up to $300 million (£190 million) and potentially one of the art finds of the century, according to an expert.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/art-news/8057148/300m-Michelangelo-painting-found-behind-sofa.html

michelangelo_1736967c.jpg

looked behind mine and found a hardened pile of dog crap that has been back there for who knows how long.....none of my pack seems to want to confess to it! It looks suspiciously like Corgi Crap!!!!

I'll take a measely 100 Mil for it...???

And I must say it looks very similar to that painting to!

Faster horses said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Do you have a facebook page? I have a single young blonde gal
friend (with a facebook page)
that should meet you. Just for the laughs tho of course... :wink:

I did have until it got hacked and I ended up mugged in Europe remember? I'm gun shy now and haven't created a new one yet.... :roll:

What's a inch of dust worth? And a guitar pick?

I think the pick landed there when Jimi Hendrix was here for a jam session looong ago. . . does that make it worth something?

Unlike ya'll...I haven't looked. And I know there's nothin like that back there. Just think...I have a double chance of winning cuz I have a sofa against one wall, and a love seat against the other.

Now.....if the museum theif has been robbing pics and stashin em behind my couch...I could be worth millions....I think I'll give him a little more time to stash more stuff before I look.

Latest posts