• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hay Maker and Mountain Cowgirl

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
F1099534-B64D-4DAF-906E-DB70670E50F7.jpeg

Maybe I should explain my name here on Ranchers. I chose it in haste when I signed on to this outfit over a year ago. I first joined back about 2007 when I was writing a lot of "cowboy" poetry. I made a couple of posts and then got busy with other things. When I discovered this forum again, I couldn't remember what name I used, my old email address, or what password I used. All attempts to find it failed so I signed up again. :mad:

I wanted to choose a name that sort of said something about my ranching days. I picked Mountain which had a ring to it since I was born in the high Rockies on a ranch and ended up in a lower elevation mountain range west of the Rockies known as the Blues and north of Webfoot but south of Nicky. Luckily that was before either of them settled in those parts or I would have had to sign up here as Crazy Faye. :giggle:

The thing that had me thinking was how do I say former ranch woman and currently just a hayfield walker? Hayfield Walker had a ring to it, but I could see guys getting visions of an edge-of-town bordello and a scantly dressed haggard old woman. Mountain Ranch Woman was just too long and void of any real excitement. In haste, I chose Mountain Cowgirl as I thought I could change it later. Imagine my disappointment when I went to change it and got a big NO! Sorry about your bad luck, but all the brands here are hot iron and permanent. No sissy ear tagging here! :(

Once again I live with the consequences of a bad choice. ;)

Last edited:
The super glue might not be a bad idea
Super glue works wonders for belligerent yelling husbands I have heard but have no first-hand experience. It is also useful in having a conversation with a cheating drunk finance. Luckily his mother was on my side and she reminded him that she brought him into the world and would take him out if necessary.

I got the idea of this therapy from watching billy goats. I thought if he wants to act like a billy goat, then so be it, he needs the whole billy goat experience.

Last edited:
Super glue works wonders for belligerent yelling husbands I have heard but have no first-hand experience. It is also useful in having a conversation with a cheating drunk finance. Luckily his mother was on my side and she reminded him that she brought him into the world and would take him out if necessary.

I got the idea of this therapy from watching billy goats. I thought if he wants to act like a billy goat, then so be it, he needs the whole billy goat experience.
Knew a gal her, husband came home drunk, She took those big diaper safety pins. and pinned the sheets down around him tight. Then she took a tug off a harness to him.

Last edited:

Latest posts