• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hayguy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Don't you just love that WHHHAAAPPP sound just before the sound of a large caliber rifle? :D

Short 1 lamb in spite of the guard dog, Mother Nature is less one female coyote. 8)

haaaa yes, it means that i've done my job. i would love to live in your area, just for the predator hunting,however when you lose as many critter's as you do to them it might not be as much fun. but yes a very very satisfying sound.

you get that bear yet that mauled the calf last week?

P.S. i'm sure that the sound wave from a .300 win mag would be enough :wink: :wink:

Bear not come back, I think the cows rolled him enough that he may have taken beef off the menu.

The way it's been going my 300 has a new name, " Speaks Once". :lol:

Don't get to cocky there lil' miss never miss! :D My indian name is canthithisbuttwithbothhandsandaflashlight! :shock: Glad you thumped a coyote and the bear relocated.

gcreekrch said:
Bear not come back, I think the cows rolled him enough that he may have taken beef off the menu.

The way it's been going my 300 has a new name, " Speaks Once". :lol:

some rifles are like that, built in radar, but it's more likely all the practise you get :wink: :wink:

Latest posts