• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

haymaker and rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Haymaker and rancher are you guys coming to Deadwood? We will go easy on you since you'll be a long way from home. and Rancher we promise not to follow you home.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker and rancher are you guys coming to Deadwood? We will go easy on you since you'll be a long way from home. and Rancher we promise not to follow you home.

IM gonna try,I would really like to,but like you said its a long way to drive.Depends on what is going on around here,but if I dont take your camera,so we will know what the "Bull Session" gang looks like :D ...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

IM gonna try,I would really like to,but like you said its a long way to drive.Depends on what is going on around here,but if I dont take your camera,so we will know what the "Bull Session" gang looks like :D ...........good luck
I certainly second that motion! Itemize each individual so we won't name the right person with the wrong name.

Latest posts