• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker are you Hoarding the Rain?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Poor rancher is up the waiting for that rain your were supposed to send him and he is getting so weak from not eating in anticipation of the rain your to send that he is almost bed ridden. So if you can't send rain you should at least pack up a bottle and go help him do a rain dance. Oldtimer offered his and my services to do his chores for a couple of days but as usual he did know where he was so couldn't give us directions. Come on Haymaker fulfill your Promise to our old buddy Rancher and send rain soon. :cowboy: :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Poor rancher is up the waiting for that rain your were supposed to send him and he is getting so weak from not eating in anticipation of the rain your to send that he is almost bed ridden. So if you can't send rain you should at least pack up a bottle and go help him do a rain dance. Oldtimer offered his and my services to do his chores for a couple of days but as usual he did know where he was so couldn't give us directions. Come on Haymaker fulfill your Promise to our old buddy Rancher and send rain soon. :cowboy: :wink:

I never promised the ole coot any rain I tried to sell him some ,all we need to do now is agree on the terms,then send me his zip code and how many inches to the acre,I like to be paid in advance...............good luck

Thanks Big Muddy, at least I know where my friends live. Going to eat and take a small walk and crawl back to bed. This is Sunday and I predicted an inch of rain, never came. So will predict an inch of no rain next Sunday. :frowns:

rancher said:
Thanks Big Muddy, at least I know where my friends live. Going to eat and take a small walk and crawl back to bed. This is Sunday and I predicted an inch of rain, never came. So will predict an inch of no rain next Sunday. :frowns:

rancher- Theres going to be a big wet storm hit about the 7th of March- I'm sure of it.... Neighbor of mine has me feed and care for his cows when he goes to the Farm Bureau meetings- last 2 years whenever he left either a storm hit or it turned 20 below and his cows started dropping calves..... He told me he needs me to feed and watch his cows for a few days starting the 7th........

rancher said:

OK rancher you win post your location and ILL get some of the MESKINS to do a rain dance ,no charge since you are feeling '"pekid"...........good luck'

All rancher really needs right now is a big "dose" of Castor Oil!
He'd be up and running in no time.

Mike said:

Mike if we use that castor oil to give rancher a enama,then get a quart of good whiskey down him I believe he will be working cattle by sun down.........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Mike said:

Mike if we use that castor oil to give rancher a enama,then get a quart of good whiskey down him I believe he will be working cattle by sun down.........good luck
--------------------------------------------------
With enemas like that who needs friends?

I remember the castor oil times, also the worming times. Mom used to worm us all once a year, boil the sheets, give us the medicine. Sure glad when she quilt the once a year party. Don't know how it started in the area and why it quit or if it was needed.

Latest posts