• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HayMaker has 50% chance of rain today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Did they move it to 50%,last I checked it was 20%,maybe I will get lucky,sure could use some moisture on these oat fields............good luck

Well...did ya git any? It looked real promisin for ya about 3:30 pm today when I was at the feed store, he has a computer monitor sittin on the counter with the radar on ....

Nope no rain around here,but I see there is another chance early next week,so maybe then,how bout you are you getting any rain your way? I dont know why we want rain now any way, too late to do any good...........good luck

Well guess I will stay up here at the house a lil while this morning just got thru feeding the calves,temp is mid fifties brisk north wind and drizzle,not enough moisture to do any good but it sure looks like winter aint far.

The weather people are saying 50% chance of heavy rain Tuesday,but aint saying what's gonna cause it,I dont see any thing in the tropics,maybe a wet front coming?

Guess Im gonna have to dig out my carhartts,mid fifties BBBBRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Yeap I pulled my cowboy jammies outta the closet last night, slept with the winders open, and wore a jacket this mornin takin the kiddo to school. she said, "mom I sure hope we dont break down on the side of the road, cuz you'll look funny havin to flag someone down in yer jammies" I said....me heck, I'll make you git out there n flag someone down.

Latest posts