• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker- we're saving kids!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

A Congressman was once asked about his attitude toward whisky:

"if you mean the demon drink that poisons the mind, pollutes the body , desecrates family life, and inflames sinners, then I'm totally against it.

But if you mean the elixir of Christmas cheer, the shield against winter chill, the taxable potion that puts needed funds into public coffers to comfort little crippled children, then I'm all for it. This is my position and I will not compromise."

Went to town today and finally got a haircut-ran into a bunch of old friends and spent the afternoon cussing and discussing the world problems-- was really glad to learn I did something positive by helping out the crippled children :wink:

Oldtimer said:
A Congressman was once asked about his attitude toward whisky:

"if you mean the demon drink that poisons the mind, pollutes the body , desecrates family life, and inflames sinners, then I'm totally against it.

But if you mean the elixir of Christmas cheer, the shield against winter chill, the taxable potion that puts needed funds into public coffers to comfort little crippled children, then I'm all for it. This is my position and I will not compromise."

Went to town today and finally got a haircut-ran into a bunch of old friends and spent the afternoon cussing and discussing the world problems-- was really glad to learn I did something positive by helping out the crippled children :wink:

Well ,I have always been fond of youngsters,makes a man feel good to know he is helping the younger generation :wink: .........good luck

Latest posts