• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker- You got "Kudzu"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
OK Haymaker here's just what we need to curb the binge drinking.

Yea buddy, This is sound science!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=763977

Damn china man's can keep their KUDZU vines or what ever they call em,I know an old man puts a couple shots of whiskey in his coffe in the mornings ,he claims he"s been doing it 50 years and ole coot still workin his hay fields and cattle every day.I think a little whiskey and a pretty girl gives a man reason to get up in the morning..............

I think a little whiskey and a pretty girl gives a man reason to get up in the morning..............

I agree but for my age group it also makes it nearly imposable!!!!!!!!

texan stopped at the coffee shop in town wanted to know what the goats on the moutain south of town were eating.
The weed and pest district had put some goats on some leafy spurge.
we told him spurge that the roots went down 30 feet and that it was about impossable to kill... he asked were he could buy the seed...

Juan said:
I think a little whiskey and a pretty girl gives a man reason to get up in the morning..............

I agree but for my age group it also makes it nearly imposable!!!!!!!!

Juan I bet I get you down here in TX along the RIO GRANDE on a FRI. nite you will have a different opinion,few shots of mescal, pretty girl you'll be good as new..............

Read a story a few years ago about the worlds oldest active cowboy.He died beside a water hole, getting a drink,while tending cattle.Seems he was near 100.Must have been your relative!

Juan said:
Read a story a few years ago about the worlds oldest active cowboy.He died beside a water hole, getting a drink,while tending cattle.Seems he was near 100.Must have been your relative!

Haymaker wwill be shot sneaking out the back door of some woman's house. :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Juan said:

Haymaker wwill be shot sneaking out the back door of some woman's house. :wink: :cowboy:

And BMr will get shot by a jealous tranvestite for runnin off with KD :( :( :( :( ...............good luck

Juan said:

Juan,you would be surprised at the ages of some of these ole coots around here. I dont say much about them as I used to because some of em read ranchers.One ole coot in particular thats always razzzing me because he believes I need to sit on the front porch and BS instead of playing on the computer.Anyway my point is some of em are in their eighties and one we lost last year was in his nineties still trying to help.............good luck youngster.

Are you guys talkin' about Tom Blasingame?

I was helping a neighbor branbd the other day and his dad was roping calves. He's 82 and a cranky ol' poop. I want to grow up to be just like him! :lol:

Latest posts