• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
" Make sure you read all of "What it takes to be a real cowboy."

which post you talkin bout boy,if you mean the one that has a Texan stirring coals with his whanger,forget it ..............good luck& good nite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Ropesanddogs wrote

"I have also put in my full share of time as a sale barn hand,but you wont learn much there besides how to drink,cuss,spit,and chase wemon ;"

Geez ropesanddogs for a young fellow you sure have old Haymaker figured out. Wink Enjoyed your post and it sounds like your well on your way to makin' a hand. Remember that their are many ways to get a job done and doing your best is the most important. Welcome to "Ranchers"

This post you old sale barn dog.

Cussin packars,spittin,and chasin women are three of the most important traits for a young cowboy to learn .They have served me well many years ,most of the others are boring. Aint nothin like a pretty girl,couple shots of good whiskey to make it all worth while.............good luck

Latest posts