• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

canadian angus

Reaction score
Go back to quilting, with baling wire and produce a quilt, then all true cattleman will believe some of what you put on here. At present you sound and prove that you are self centered and very small minded.

When someone or a group try to promote their ideas with only protectionism in mind, get a big plug because the boat is sinking. Try Sally Ann They may have time for you. Sorry Gravlee But he does push the line. CA :cboy:

canadian angus said:
Go back to quilting, with baling wire and produce a quilt, then all true cattleman will believe some of what you put on here. At present you sound and prove that you are self centered and very small minded.

When someone or a group try to promote their ideas with only protectionism in mind, get a big plug because the boat is sinking. Try Sally Ann They may have time for you. Sorry Gravlee But he does push the line. CA :cboy:

And you sound like you would like to see the border open for personal gain,I just state the facts every one is entitled to an opinion,and it sounds like you are the one pushing the line with your personal insults? I suppose it makes some of yall feel better,but I doubt it changes much................good luck ps I too am sorry that some dont like the message ,so kill the messenger?I keep asking maybe you can tell me when are we gonna see this doom and gloom?that you say R CALF has caused?and what are your feeder cattle bringing?you wont answer because then you will look foolish.

HAY MAKER said:
canadian angus said:

And you sound like you would like to see the border open for personal gain,I just state the facts every one is entitled to an opinion,and it sounds like you are the one pushing the line with your personal insults? I suppose it makes some of yall feel better,but I doubt it changes much................good luck ps I too am sorry that some dont like the message ,so kill the messenger?I keep asking maybe you can tell me when are we gonna see this doom and gloom?that you say R CALF has caused?and what are your feeder cattle bringing?you wont answer because then you will look foolish.
Why Haymaker do you keep pointing out how pathetic R-CALF really is. :? By the way the Market reacted :D no one was listening to R-CALF :D saying all beef coming from a country affected by BSE is tainted and unsafe. R-CALF said if the people knew they were buying tainted meat from Canada that would not buy it but because it had a USDA inspected label on it they think they are buying safe US beef. Now that the US has BSE why haven't the US consumers stopped buying meat. BECAUSE They either didn't listen to R-CALF OR R-CALF didn't know what the He** they were talking about when it came to what the US consumers would buy. Either way just points out how pathetic R-CALF really is. By the way do you really need M'COOL if the US consumers will buy beef even though they know that they are in as much risk now from US beef? By the way rumors are feeder prices are up in Canada because Canadian order buyers are filling orders for US buyers. Maybe some of the R-CALF members are back trying to make a quick buck when the border opens I hope they are disappointed this time. :wink:
Sorry I ment to say AREN"T disappointed this time

HAY MAKER said:
canadian angus said:

And you sound like you would like to see the border open for personal gain,
Oh HayMensa finally a quote for the ages :!:

Latest posts