• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Haymaker might be your name but balin Alfalfa is not your game if you bale during the heat of the day. More hay gets bale in the evening or with the morning dew in this country then ever gets baled in the heat of the day. You need it cured then toughened up a bit just to keep some leaves on it. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker might be your name but balin Alfalfa is not your game if you bale during the heat of the day. More hay gets bale in the evening or with the morning dew in this country then ever gets baled in the heat of the day. You need it cured then toughened up a bit just to keep some leaves on it. :wink:

Yeah,you are right BIG MUDDY RANCHER,no alfalfa around here just hybrid bermuda's and cane type grasses.............good luck PS no leaves to worry bout. :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Yeah,you are right BIG MUDDY RANCHER,no alfalfa around here just hybrid bermuda's and cane type grasses.............good luck PS no leaves to worry bout. :wink:

Holy Smokes ,Haymaker has told me I've been RIGHT twice in one week. Must be some sort of record. :wink: :cowboy: :clap:

HA HA that funny. NO I would like to thank all of you guys and girls for all the real good info. I can tell there is a lot of wisdom here on Ranchers.net. :D

Mudhen said:
HA HA that funny. NO I would like to thank all of you guys and girls for all the real good info. I can tell there is a lot of wisdom here on Ranchers.net. :D

I can see you are an early riser mudhen,and yes there is a lot of folks posting here that have a lot of cow sense.Becareful of that one that calls himself BIG MUDDY though,he is what is commonly known as a "BOOL SHEISTER" and you can't get any info oughta him any way ,he don't get outa bed till noon :wink: ................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Mudhen said:

I can see you are an early riser mudhen,and yes there is a lot of folks posting here that have a lot of cow sense.Becareful of that one that calls himself BIG MUDDY though,he is what is commonly known as a "BOOL SHEISTER" and you can't get any info oughta him any way ,he don't get outa bed till noon :wink: ................good luck

You know, he will see this tonight. :D :D What would y'all southern boys say about getting together like all them Yankees are doing up at Deadwood? I would love to go, but that is a long haul and I can't be gone very long.

Mudhen said:
HAY MAKER said:
Mudhen said:

You know, he will see this tonight. :D :D What would y'all southern boys say about getting together like all them Yankees are doing up at Deadwood? I would love to go, but that is a long haul and I can't be gone very long.

I hav'ent ruled the Deadwood trip out,I might be able to go,I really would like to meet my inter net friends,but I dont do air travel anymore and I always have too much going on in Sept. thats really when hunting season starts in TX and there are always hunter problems..............good luck

Understand, best of luck. If not to far from OK I will come down and help run some deer and dove off.

If the southern friends on Ranchers want to have a get together, have it in the winter. I bet many of us in the north would try to come. Anything to get out of the cold!!!

Latest posts