• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

He za good dog

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
you started out a cute lil bugger,you never ever chewed on anything,he za good dog

scan0003.jpg

you were second to none as a cattle dog,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-30-10_549.jpg

you were always there to help with chores,no matter what,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-29-17_840.jpg

you thought it was funny when you showed me how smart you were,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-29-46_395.jpg

2 things you loved was chasing cows and riding 4 wheeler,even doing both at once,he za good dog

calves024.jpg

while holding you in my arms the last thing i got to tell you was the same thing i told you everyday, he za good dog

IMG000.jpg

RIP Laddie

Having to put Monte down last fall is still close enough that I feel all the pain you are cowwrangler. :(

I guess they are not suffering anymore but that doesn't help the loss of a friend much.

I am so sorry sending prayers.
I have had a couple good dogs and when I read or hear about someone losing one I feel their pain. I know almost all here, animals are part of the family...dogs, cats, horses, ect.

I loved you tribute to your pal! Hope the pain of losing him is never overshadowed by the joy of having him. Thought this old Baxter Black segment might help ya know you're not alone.

http://youtu.be/tkL9PoOABPE

leanin' H said:
I loved you tribute to your pal! Hope the pain of losing him is never overshadowed by the joy of having him. Thought this old Baxter Black segment might help ya know you're not alone.

yep,leanin H that kinda sums it up,he is still watching the place,this is kinda weird but the other night i was dreaming,and i could hear him barking,which he only did if something was wrong,so i got up and looked outside and i had horses out, it made me realize he is here yet,and no i wasnt drinking,lol

cowwrangler said:
leanin' H said:

yep,leanin H that kinda sums it up,he is still watching the place,this is kinda weird but the other night i was dreaming,and i could hear him barking,which he only did if something was wrong,so i got up and looked outside and i had horses out, it made me realize he is here yet,and no i wasnt drinking,lol

I sure don't doubt he was there, doing his job. :D

I am so sorry to hear you lost your friend :cry: . I've lost two dogs in the past few years, and it's horrible. Hopefully someday you'll be ready for a new partner, ranch dogs truly have the best life.

The trails we have traveled the fun we've shared, my life's been graced because you were here...
You've moved on to heaven, there's new trails you will scout... I will miss you daily, I have no doubt.
I'll smile thru my tears for the years we've shared.....a trusting friend you were who always cared.
Life without you just won't seen right... I'll miss your wagging tail as I tell you good night.
Thanks my companion for the love we shared...enjoy heaven...I'll see you there!
Unknown

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful, loyal friend. Brought a tear to my eye as it reminded me of the dogs we had to put down in the past year, due to various ailments. What a hurting hole it leaves.

We now have a pup, 9 mo. old, and she's gonna take a while for sure. But she's learning slowly. SO slowly.

Latest posts