• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Headin' north!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
Well this weekend I'll be headed north for South Dakota for a couple of weeks for Christmas break. I think just in time for the weather to turn off cold again. brrrr. I haven't been back home since last Christmas, so it will be good to see things again. I hope I have good roads to travel on :?

Well it depends...I think I'm going to go to Rapid City first and visit my gramma so in that case i'll prolly go through Lubbock, Amarillo then cut over to I-25 at Raton, NM then go straight north to Lusk, Wyoming then north to Newcastle then over to Rapid City.

Coming back I'll prolly get on Highway 83 at Pierre and go straight south through Nebraska, Kansas and down to Midland, Texas.

I'm thinking i go very near you when I'm on HWY 83 Jinglebob....yeah I'll be sure to wave or honk or something.

Safe trip! Nothing like being home for Christmas! Have a happy one tX.

I hope you have good roads to travel on too, Tibbs, and a very safe trip.

Looking foreward to the pecans!!

Also, I thought of you last night while watching Fox news.
They had a picture of the young man from Houston who is missing
I wondered if that was your roommate and if he still had your shirt,
your pants and your pickup. :wink:

Faster horses said:

GEEZ FH your BAD :!: :gag: :cowboy:

My group is headed north too. We're packing horses and dogs along, so it will be a long trip. I think we have to stop at every town on I-90 to visit, or somebody will surely be mad at me. Have a safe trip Tibbs, you have a longer trip than I do.

Faster horses said:

Ooops I think your pecans are going to blow out somewhere just north of Pueblo, Colorado!?!?!?!!? :roll: :lol: :shock: :D

cough cough....sniff....ughh....I've got a cold...not a bad one but it makes my throat feel like something took a crap in it and my chest is tight. I cough but i sound like a barking seal. This drive is sure gonna be a fun one...ughh. I think I'm leaving sometime tomorrow.....or maybe sunday.....i wish i could just push a button and be there. :cry: :?

It`s supposed to warm up next week. You can tell everybody you brought it along as a Christmas gift.

Have a safe trip.

Latest posts