• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Heartbreak City

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
If you're a fan Sask, that was a heartbreaking game. Monteal becomes the world champs of football with no time on the clock to cap a comback win. Sucks for us Riders fans . Oh well :?

Mrs.Greg said:
:evil: :( MAN Sask.....you guys were robbed!!!!!

Sorry to see it end that way......

Too bad it was an inside job..... that 'too many men on the field' call will be remembered for a long time I'm thinking. I thought Sask had it when Montreal missed the field goal with no time left.
Too many men? hmph..... :?

Silver said:
Mrs.Greg said:
:evil: :( MAN Sask.....you guys were robbed!!!!!

Sorry to see it end that way......

Too bad it was an inside job..... that 'too many men on the field' call will be remembered for a long time I'm thinking. I thought Sask had it when Montreal missed the field goal with no time left.
Too many men? hmph..... :?
My son's working security at the Grey Cup ....I think his job just got WAY harder...

All I heard about this season is the 13th man............well maybe that ain't always a good thing............

Denny said:
World Champs of what????

Isn't that how it's done? The NBA champs get called "world champs", the world series champs get called "world champs", the super bowl champs get called "world champs".......... why wouldn't the Grey Cup champs be "world champs" ?

We weren't robbed,the riders gave montreal enough opportunities to win the game in the 2nd half and they finally did it.

Silver said:
Denny said:
World Champs of what????

Isn't that how it's done? The NBA champs get called "world champs", the world series champs get called "world champs", the super bowl champs get called "world champs".......... why wouldn't the Grey Cup champs be "world champs" ?

No kidding alot of world champs.

Next it will be Mn Vikings World Champs. Made myself laff at that one

Latest posts