• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Heaven is for Real

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent (2010, published by Thomas Nelson www.thomasnelson.com) is a wonderful book to read. I bought a copy at Walmart yesterday, and couldn't put it down until it was finished. I would recommend it for anyone, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, or political affiliation. Buy, beg, borrow, or steal a copy, and just read it. You won't be sorry. Soapweed gives this book a definite "'thumbs up" and will now get off his soapbox. :)

We just had dinner with friends who read that book and said it was an amazing story. Another friend told us it was a great comfort to her since she has a grandchild who is dying slowly of a neuro-muscular genetic problem.

Yes, it's a really good book. The Burpos were in Atkinson last Sunday at the West Holt Learning Center but I missed them. :( If you liked Heaven Is For Real check out 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. It's pretty good too.

Latest posts