• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Heck of a Situation We've Allowed for Our Country!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Today when the frost started clearing from the windshields I went north to gather up a bull so I could haul a couple in to the sale tomorrow-- things went fantastic-only took an hour as I found him about 1/2 mile from the corrals-great day....
Still only about noon- so I swung in to see how the cows in the community pasture were doing since I hadn't seen them for over a month..About 6000 acres - so I wanted some time to look...Only went about 3/4 mile to the second waterhole and there were the cows all bunched with only a couple other pasture grazers cows with them-- they know its getting time to come home (probably about the 5th) and are gathering themselves--count on calves was right-they look great-- might be missing a couple yearlings, but they will always show up---still a great day....

Then still got back to town early enough I drove thru the driveup teller at the bank to cash a few checks which was still open....After the sweet young teller gave me back my money and receipt- I asked if she missed my partner (my pup which was sitting next to me- since the bank always gives doggy treats)...I was informed that the bank quit buying puppy treats--and then when the teller gals were still doing it on their own--the bank officials told them they couldn't do it due to the liability of not knowing which dog food was safe because of all the tainted Chinese imports incident--Turned the whole day into a Sh*tty day..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

My dog knows when we turn in to the bank. She starts wagging her tail and gets quite excited. What a letdown for them if that practice is stopped.

whine, whine. :roll: must be the western brand of Entitlement

Banks don't do it...but the feed store has a jar handy.

Whenever I go to the neighbors places I make sure I always have a cookie or two in my pocket for their doggies....it's just the proper thing to do!!!! :lol:

I don't know if the banks do it around here, dogs are rarely with me in the car anymore but from time to time they have bene wehn I went to a fast food place and most places give them something (Lets just hope it isnt a day with 5 of them in the truck, might get a bit chaotic) ..

That bieng said, all the service guys that come out, be it phone, electric, UPS or the propane/diesel guys generally bring food just to get on the big dogs good side. Maybe that is why the dumb dogs chase evey car, looking for treats.

Latest posts