• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hello everyone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ND Farmer

Reaction score
Ive been viewing ranchers for awhile, and enjoy everything about it. Its very interesting for me to be able to get a glimpse of various operations. What i like most is the good people that post here, and i find that all have a good dose of common sense, which i find is lacking in our world. I hope youll accept me cause im also a farmer. lol ........

Welcome, ND Farmer. I'm a farmer too, and the good folks on Rancher's deign to speak to me so I'm sure they will do the same for you! :wink:

I'm an entremanure and some of my friends are farmers. Welcome and enjoy and post pictures.

leanin' H said:
FARMER? Get a rope! :mad: :lol: :wink: Welcome from the desert where we lack sense, common or otherwise, and are quite proud of the fact.
:lol:

Well I ain't been back here to visit too much, but welcome anyway. :)

Farmers is good people. Just do funny things with cows.

No, not THAT way!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Well most of us eat bread and potatoes with our steak so I think your welcome. :D

I was at a meeting once, and after, we all went out for a steak...this old fart all day long kept talking about how a good steak is best all by itself...no extra stuff... well we are ordering, we all get a steak and a baked tater, and a salad or what have you.... this old fart orders a steak. the waitress asked what he wanted for his sides...nothing, just the steak.... she seems determined that he needs his three sides... so finally he says, just give me three more smaller steaks.

and that is EXACTLY what he got!

leanin' H said:
FARMER? Get a rope! :mad: :lol: :wink: Welcome from the desert where we lack sense, common or otherwise, and are quite proud of the fact.

i lack the cents to be a rancher or farmer...

but my horse and tractor are paid for :)

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Well most of us eat bread and potatoes with our steak so I think your welcome. :D

I was at a meeting once, and after, we all went out for a steak...this old fart all day long kept talking about how a good steak is best all by itself...no extra stuff... well we are ordering, we all get a steak and a baked tater, and a salad or what have you.... this old fart orders a steak. the waitress asked what he wanted for his sides...nothing, just the steak.... she seems determined that he needs his three sides... so finally he says, just give me three more smaller steaks.

and that is EXACTLY what he got!

I could go for that but not many places would do it. :D

Best steak story I remember was one night after a Stockgrower board meeting we all went out for supper together. To save time we ordered the "Special" that was Steak and Shrimp. The waiter came around and asked how we found our steaks? One guy said "I moved a shrimp." :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the zoo!

How close are you to the town of Hope, N. Dak. Page? Colgate? Lisbon? Northwood? Raleigh?

I've got a few relates down there.

I'm a newcomer. I found this place while searching for oat seed and it sure looks good to me. I farm hay and cotton and run a few cattle for myself and others on lease. Looking forward to daily visits here. :)

I'm new. sure looks like a great place. looking forward to daily visits here I farm hay, cotton, and run some cattle fro myself and others on lease. Nice place.

Welcome Plainsman! Lot of good times here, more than enough silly ones, the odd scrap and also a few sad ones.

But always a good place with folks from north to south, and east to west posting here.

Some pretty strange ones from the far west, as you might expect. :wink:

Just ignore the smarty pants ND they always pick on someone instead of picking their noses. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Just ignore us when we are being smart azzs.

so where are you at? my Grandfather grew up on a farm outside of Mott.

OldDog/NewTricks said:
burnt said:
Some pretty strange ones from the far west, as you might expect. :wink:

I guess that's me - I'm about as far West as one can get - 18 miles from the Pacific...

So I'll say Welcome From the "SANE" Strange One! :roll:

Hey OD/NT, don't feel so special, you're not the only one from the west coast! :)

aint nuthin wrong with farming, been farming cattle feed a long time myself, dont care much for pig farmers tho.
welcome & good luck

HAY MAKER said:
aint nuthin wrong with farming, been farming cattle feed a long time myself, dont care much for pig farmers tho.
welcome & good luck

Now don't put all swine producers in the same boat. The best farmer I know is a swine producer..One of the smartest men I know. He graduated university with my father years ago and I always make sure to shut my motuh when he has something to say. If I'm ever have the producer he is I'll be able to die pretty darn content!

Latest posts