• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hello, New guy here.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

2lazy2

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here. I've been watching this forum for a while and I finally registered. I'll first tell you guys a little about myself. I'm only 18 and I'm just finishing up my first year of college at Montana State University Bozeman. Home is a small ranch by Biddle, MT. I went to high school in Broadus Mt. Biddle is about 8 miles from the Wyoming border and our back pasture fence line is the state line. My family and I only run about between 80-100 head of cattle a year depending on the weather and whatnot. Hopefully within the next week I'll get some pictures up for everyone to see.

I like the community here and I hope I can add to it in some way.

Yep- Welcome aboard....I won't ask you what you are 2lazy2 do :???: :wink: :lol: :p

Welcome to ranchers.net 2lazy2 Hopefully we can keep you young folks interested in ranching. We sure need to get the next generation involved.

Welcome!, Like your country. Almost 30 years ago, I hauled crude out of Gillette, and we got up on the state line. We didn't have any wells over in Montana, but I could see it from where we were at. Hope you are able to pursue your interests, even if it means cattle.

Welcome aboard. Your brand reminds me of a neighbour we used to have... his was 2 lazy 2 P

welcome to the boards....had to take a double look at your home town....

thought it said broad ass...... thought I dated a gal from there once! :wink:

Welcome aboard from Musselshell, MT. Love the picture of your Corgi! :!: :D :D :D :D :D

Spouse and I are both alumni from Montana State University-Bozeman. Degrees in Agriculture and Animal Science. What are you majoring in or have you decided yet? I managed to change my major 3 times :roll: until I settled with something I was happy with :D :D :D

Howdy from Nebraska...(sortof a neighbor)....Sure glad to have ya here,,but don't let this site get in the way of your homework :wink: ...lol....Posting pictures on here is a great way to travel and never leave your desk...Welcome aboard.. :D :cboy:

Latest posts