• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hello Ranchers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HI everyone, I'm Angie and I've been doing part of the set up of the forum on the new software. In the Announcement and Support forum I'll be giving some tips on how to use the site. If anyone reading this is not logged in and needs help, please use the Contact Us link in the bottom right corner of the forum page.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and helping you with the software.

Hi, Angie. Welcome to Ranchers! We look forward to all of the new stuff. Well...actually that's not true, because most of us don't like change - LOL. But, there are so many new things you guys can offer with Xenforo that we're gonna give it a shot. Thank you for working on it for us.

HI everyone, I'm Angie and I've been doing part of the set up of the forum on the new software. In the Announcement and Support forum I'll be giving some tips on how to use the site. If anyone reading this is not logged in and needs help, please use the Contact Us link in the bottom right corner of the forum page.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and helping you with the software.
Where is Macon?
@Angie

Hi Faster horses, Macon is where he wants to be. He sold the forum to a group (2 guys and me helping) so he can retire and let us take care of the site and make sure it keeps going. He is not on staff now by his own choosing. But he is a member in good standing and will be welcome any time he wants to sign in and post.

Hi Faster horses, Macon is where he wants to be. He sold the forum to a group (2 guys and me helping) so he can retire and let us take care of the site and make sure it keeps going. He is not on staff now by his own choosing. But he is a member in good standing and will be welcome any time he wants to sign in and post.
Thanks for the update.
This place had a lot of traffic in the past......I hope you can bring some of it back.
Many have gone the facebook route, including me, but I never forgot ranchers.net and always checked in.
It is disappointing what happened to a very active forum.

I hope we can bring it back. You may have seen the newsletter going out each overnight. This goes to all the members that are in good standing so to remind them that Ranchers.net is still here and waiting for them to visit with friends. Also, another thing that I'm seeing on Facebook is the strong way of the "fact checkers" and censoring the side of things they don't see to agree with. People are getting fed up and looking for a place to go back to so they can talk. I'm hoping the Newsletters will help people think to give Ranchers a chance again.

I hope we can bring it back. You may have seen the newsletter going out each overnight. This goes to all the members that are in good standing so to remind them that Ranchers.net is still here and waiting for them to visit with friends. Also, another thing that I'm seeing on Facebook is the strong way of the "fact checkers" and censoring the side of things they don't see to agree with. People are getting fed up and looking for a place to go back to so they can talk. I'm hoping the Newsletters will help people think to give Ranchers a chance again.
I haven't received a newsletter and I've been a die-hard. Where should I look for it?

We appear to be having a mail server issue, so you may not see it in your email until sometime tomorrow. Give it until Wednesday morning and let me know if you have not received one called "Yesterday's Forum Activity"

@Big Muddy rancher

BMr, if you click or tap the little smilie face at the top of the reply box, it will bring those up.

1601978816812.png

We appear to be having a mail server issue, so you may not see it in your email until sometime tomorrow. Give it until Wednesday morning and let me know if you have not received one called "Yesterday's Forum Activity"
Looks like the avatars from FB
It sure does and FB doesn't know cowboys exist.

Hi sweetie are you a married woman ?
Good Luck..............

Aw Jee, Not now, the one I had had to outrun the FBI. Sorta made me like my freedom. Thanks for asking. (FBI caught him.)

Last edited:
Angie, do we have access to emojis?
I thought I had lost them. I'm on a small computer tonight so my control bar above is scrunched up. Your's may also be scrunched up. Now click on those 3 dots on the middle right and you should see more control options. Look for the smiley face.

1602041126794.png

Then when you click on it:

1602041170396.png

And the slide on the right goes down a LONG way.

If you find one you want in there, let me know. If I can get it, I'll put in a special ranchers category for all of you.

Latest posts