• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Help me out here.???????????????????????????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Help me out here.

Now I know I am slow on the up take some times, but why was this commercial banned? :???:
What am I missing? :???:
SL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgSKwpw2buI&NR=1

HD,
Re:
I think the first one is very explanatory as to why it does not air
Well, could you please clue me in?
I feel like a recipient of the "here's your sign" award.
SL

The word zebra has been used in the last few years as a slang racist term toward people of mixed races .

Also some people over react and over think when the meaning probably was completely innocent and should be taken as what it was a zebra as a ref. If not then they believe that horses do indeed play sports like suggested in their free time.

HD,

OHOOooo! I get it now. DUH! It must be old age!
For sure I have heard that in reference to negro/white mixed marriages as my first wife of 14 years had negro blood in her. As does my daughter and now my grandchildren from that marriage.
Just didn't/couldn't make the connection to Budweiser.

Boy, that is a real stretch to imply racism even for Liberals!!
I suppose we now should call them the "Z-word" in stead of Zebras so as to not to offend anyone.
And a BIG BS to that!
I have never been politically correct, nor will I ever be ! Politically correct Liberals can kiss my grits.

I called my first wife " Bee bop" because she loved music and was always dancing around. She never walk place to place, she danced from place to place, like this song was always playing in her head. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxRE48JgZ5c
. And she had the greatest sense of humor.
We, the whole family, were always joking about her negro blood and me being a poster boy for Hitler as I have real blue eyes and am blonde.

Here is a pic of my first wife and I and our only child.
SL.

zedonk.jpg

Trinity man

I never saw that one before! That's a real knee slapper! :lol: :lol:
Love it!
SL

Latest posts