• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Help!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
Does anyone on here do any buisness with interstate farm products???
We do, and the last order we got was some john deere parts. And we didn't get all our parts. So we call them and toll them we didn't get all our parts. Interstate calls the john deere dealership and they say yes we shipped all the parts. They ask if the box had holes in it. We say yes, but not big enough for the parts to fall out. JD says that UPS lost the parts. So we have UPS come and get the box. Hubby calls today about the box, UPS needs the original tracking number on the box not the tracking number of the box. :roll: :roll: So here we are out of over two hundred fifty dollars and no parts... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Any suggestions???

I hate it when things like that happens. Be interesting to see what others have to say as far as what you can do. I think the proof is on the company, not you.
But what do I know? We don't buy our parts from a mail order place.
So I don't have any past experience to fall back on.

Good luck, BTW.

I sure feel for you. I have often felt lost when talking with a large co. I have had some luck in the past finding the address of the CEO on the net and sending them a letter explaining what happened and ask for advice. Some times, it helps to go to the top and get in tough with someone that can make decisions.

I have had great luck in having the person that you are talking to write down what they are telling you. For example have them write down the fact that they need the # of the box instead of the number on the box. I have always found that if you are going to make them put their ass on the line that they usually go the extra mile in helping you. A well written letter seems to go a long ways.

Something I've ran across quite frequently is....for some stupid reason I aint figured out yet, they like to send some parts in one box, and a few other small things in another box that comes 3 days later. Look at your shipping reciept, make sure that all the parts you ordered are listed on that one shipping paper. if not, then they could be comin in a seperate box.
Then if there's still a problem, I'd call the company again. CAll UPS and ask them for the tracking number, verify it to the one on your box. We've gotten someone elses order entirely, before. The company ships UPS, it's thier responsibility that it all gets to you in a timely manner. Make em stick behind that if it means goin all the way to the top dog of the company.

Latest posts