• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herdsire photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
I spent some time with the camera the last few days taking photos of herdisres that I never had photos of and of random cows. Here are the photos of the bulls.

LMG Gills Red Dawg 9906

Lucht Diamond Back 894

The next 2 are full brothers. They are both out of our top Dynette 3041 cow and a super cow making bull called Indeed. Indeed is a Candian bull who bred cows until he was 9. I am really excited about the daughters out of these 2. We sold 1/2 interest in the No Doubt bull but he injured a testicle. He is getting semen checked for the last time today, if he fails he is going to the sale barn. :(

LMG Gills No Doubt 9018W

LMG Gills Indeed 8845

Nice bulls! I bought some RA bulls to try this year, and one of them is a used bull that I have not recieved papers on, and doubt I do, but was told he is a Red Dawg bull. I have no idea which Red Dawg, but he is out of SD. He is working hard, and I am anxious to see his calves.

His sire would be ours. Yours and this guy in the picture would be 1/2 brothers. Where did yours come from?

WVGenetics said:
BRG, your bulls look great! They certainly look like the right kind for my eye. About what frame score would they be?

Just guessing, but they are all the nearly the same size and I would say a 6 Frame. Nothing huge but none real short either. We try to breed for the 5.5 to 6 frame area.

rancherfred said:
What are the numbers, or reg number, for Lucht Diamond Back and LMG Gills Indeed?

Click on the link and it will take you to the bulls pedigrees and numbers.

http://search.redangus.org/animal/id/1272601/retat/lmg/letat/8845

Latest posts