• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Here are some pictures, hope you are looking Hay Maker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Chattingafterchurch.jpg

Chatting after church
Fineartwork.jpg

Fine art work
Brockoutstandinginhisfield.jpg

The Kid outstanding in his field
AnotheroneoftheKid.jpg

Another one of the Kid
Finallycouldburnsacks.jpg

After an inch and two tenths of rain, it was a good day to burn salt and mineral sacks
Colorfulgroundgreysky.jpg

Colorful ground and gray sky
Cowsandclouds.jpg

Cows and clouds
Fencelinephotography.jpg

Fenceline photography
Traipsingdownthetrail.jpg

Traipsing down the trail
Tryingtohide.jpg

Trying to hide
Comingtowater.jpg

Coming to water
Contentedcows.jpg

Contented cows
Colorfulcritter.jpg

Colorful critter
Alittleboycalfandhismom.jpg

A little boy calf and his mom
Anothersoapweed.jpg

Another soapweed
Beefybigboy.jpg

Beefy big boy
Windmillinthewaninglight.jpg

Windmill in the waning light
Cloudsinformation.jpg

Clouds standing in formation

YAYYYYYY...SOAPWEEDS BACK!!!! :D :D :D A few of us were starting to get worried!! :wink: :wink: Great pictures, as always!! The ones of the Kosmo Kid sure would make GREAT senior portraits!!! :D :D :D

Good pics, how do you get anything done. I could spend all day out in those pastures just a lookin and enjoyin.

You made us all happy again soapweed :D you musta been gettin a lil rain those pastures and cattle look to be in good shape,quite a contrast from here,never remember it being this dry,most of the towns around here have watering restrictions in place,and have a neighbor that has two wells go dry.
How deep are your windmill wells,what's the average depth of wells in your area?................good luck

must be coforting to know that if this ranching hobby of yours don't pan out, you can always fall back on those beautiful pictures you take!

:wink:

I know just how you feel Soapweed...I drive around and notice things that I hadn't before now that I take my camera with me. The Sandhills are truley an unique vision. Great shots!

Latest posts