• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Here is the story in a nutshell:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
If you put all the pieces together here's what you get. The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.( this was written by another American citizen but I agree so I'm sharing)

And don't for 1 second think the FiSA court judges were not in on the deal from the start. Anytime you have the word "secret" in your name the invitation to corruption is all around and having the great John Roberts driving the selection process, anyone should be especially worried.

Excellent synopsis. But but but, we don't need the second amendment, we'll never have a government seize power illegally.

One can wish it were not all so plausible and believable! Such a sad commentary on the quality of people supposedly 'at the top' of our political hierarchy! Education, experience, and 'rising to the top' SHOULD give us better candidates for political offices, from top to bottom. We can be thankful that in many of our communities, we do have good honest people, and they don't have to be 'at the top' intellectually or educationally if they have common sense, honesty and the level of faith those traits usually instill in people! We in rural areas and small to mid-sized communities do seem to have some good citizens in public local, state, and national offices. If we support them and encourage young people to follow in similar foot-steps, maybe, faith will help us improve political situations 'higher up'!

mrj

Also, I forgot to mention all fh 'missed' was the way Hillary gave, more likely sold, uranium to Russia, then Bill gave a speech for which he received obscene amounts of money.....also from Russia!
mrj

Your 100% spot on MRJ, we have some great people in our communities...and they exist in metropolitan areas as well.

The problem has been that the core of our judicial, political, and even major religious systems...systemic corruption existed. Secret societies with secret rules and favors for those willing to serve their master.

The people, good people have been trampled in the process....we've all seen the bad labeled good and good labeled bad.

Those who needed served where abused....often the most delicate, the ones easist to prey upon.

Those supposed to be serving doing the abusing.

President Kennedy spoke of the secret evil....and they killed him. President Trump had communicated the same, but did so with complete deniability...only the ones willing and able to hear heard him. Others of us, were simply smart enough to recognize their exceptionalism and followed along.

This is a magnificent time to be alive. You may not see it yet, but inventions far greater than the nuclear bomb are about to bless our lives and our world.

The systemic corruption is bring routed and We the People are returning to our posts to guard against government over reach and corruption.

Our country, when freed of this systemic evil, serves an All Mighty God who throughout history has poured out His blessings beyond measure to nations willing to bend their knee and serve Him. He has said of Himself that He is unchanging...Do you believe Him?
I do.

And I believe that we have already started to bend at our knee as a nation.

I've said it for months and will keep saying it until more of us see it clearer....these are amazing times.

AG Barr has already started...he's stated that our President was spied upon. That is treason. There is no going back.....we will cut out the cancer in our institutions....some committed to the prior evil will pay the ultimate cost for their crimes against America and humanity. America First....it's more than a national slogan. We had to free America first...to fight the epic fight of globalism/cabalism....and peace will be our prize....not endless occupations and unnecessary wars.

When President Trump started speaking to America through the back channel around our media through the Qanon movement...it was an epic moment. Brilliant beyond measure... When they spoke to the hearts of foreigners longing to clean the corruption from their own countries....they called them Patriots as well and changed the world. Millions and millions around the world love our President dearly and know how key he/the good people of our military is to their future as well. We are back to leading the world.

If we are merely a LARP asking questions on the Chans, why are we being attacked daily by some of the world's biggest media co's, social media co's deliberately applying censorship/banning, shills paid/inserted to disrupt (media matters), blue checkmark coordinated attacks, etc.?

All for a 'conspiracy' on the Chans?

All for a 'LARP'?

Why is there a constant flow of disinformation being pushed re: Q?

Example:

Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.

FAKE & FALSE narrative.

Think BLOCKADE.

When you can't attack the information directly, you attack the source, if that fails, you 'create false misleading information' to discredit knowing 'select' 'unaware' followers would not take the time to self-corroborate the claims (same vehicle/tactics used by FAKE NEWS media).

Logical thinking always wins.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

As the target(s) turn to the other side, the attacks will intensify.

We have the source.

Q

I think "We have the source " has multiple meanings.... One, the NSA under Obama began recording everything, not just metadata. Two, I think they have all of Hillary's emails and the missing texts, and all the data that Obama, Hillary, etc...tried to hide. Three, I think they have Hillary's physical servers. But with this being stated today, I think it may relate to Julian Asaunge. I think his testimony will be significant to discovery in where WikiLeaks obtained the Podesta/DNC emails. And i can't help but think he will ultimately tie the death of Seth Rich to the DNC and thus Hillary. Either way, I think we'll see something over the next year.

Latest posts