• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Here We Go Again!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Been seeing the commercials on TV for season 2 of the boys from the Island of Misfit Toys. Taliban Todd and the rest of the Gold Rush losers! Coming soon to a TV near you! Watch them dig a hole in the ground! Watch them fight amongst themselves! Watch them spend all they have and borrow all they can! Watch their beards grow but their brains shrink! See them pass on advice from folks who have been mining gold their entire lives! Will their fuel hold out? Will winter shut them down before they hit paydirt?

Is this what TV has come to? Only programming with cheap production costs. I'd rather watch reruns of Gunsmoke or Wagon Train. As a professional TV watcher every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from noon to midnight, I can tell you that there are precious few programs on that are worth watching anymore. No wonder my complete set of the Sopranos DVD's are getting worn out.

It's really a shame what TV entertainment has come to.
We watch the old shows like Matlock, The Western Channel,
TV Land, etc. and I really like the GMC Channel. It's the Gospel Country
Music Channel, but it really isn't music anymore, except
maybe in the morning. It sure
has some good programs and some good movies. We watched
"Everything Rises" and gee, we enjoyed that. And I'm hooked
on "Heartland" which comes on on Thursday nights. I'm so
hooked, I changed from Dish to Direct TV so we could get it.:D

RFD-TV Channel and Fox News are two that we watch
consistently. They signed us up for STARZ Movie Channel,
but there really aren't many very good movies. I'm not
much of a tv watcher, but Mr. FH, now that's a different story... :D

loomixguy said:
Been seeing the commercials on TV for season 2 of the boys from the Island of Misfit Toys. Taliban Todd and the rest of the Gold Rush losers! Coming soon to a TV near you! Watch them dig a hole in the ground! Watch them fight amongst themselves! Watch them spend all they have and borrow all they can! Watch their beards grow but their brains shrink! See them pass on advice from folks who have been mining gold their entire lives! Will their fuel hold out? Will winter shut them down before they hit paydirt?

Is this what TV has come to? Only programming with cheap production costs. I'd rather watch reruns of Gunsmoke or Wagon Train. As a professional TV watcher every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from noon to midnight, I can tell you that there are precious few programs on that are worth watching anymore. No wonder my complete set of the Sopranos DVD's are getting worn out.

agreed that it's poor TV but week after week we watched it didn,t we, wonder if they'll find the glory hole, oh wait they already have with this show :lol:

I just can't believe how utterly stupid Taliban Todd and his Dad are. They should have guardians appointed for them.

the only reason I have a tv for is to watch a dvd once in a while.........I have no cable or service otherwise.
whenever I stay in a motel,am reminded why...........there can be two hundred channels with nothing to watch

The news, weather, and the hunting channel...... and I get tired of watching hunters leave animals overnight and find the bloated, spoiled carcass in the morning.

Latest posts