• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hereford bull Durango

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rightwinger82

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Durango 4037 or Durango 44U? I looking to put some Hereford influence in my future calf crops to make some baldy cows. They both have some pretty awesome numbers, thought maybe someone might advise me as to their experience. You can't exactly stumble in to the coffee shops around here and find much talk about Hereford bull lines. My cows are on the lower end of a 5 frame and I really don't want to add any frame, looking for depth, capacity, milk, and fertility.

My average cow

We have used Durango 4037 for a few years. We have a daughter that did a great job raising her first calf this year. We have a two year old son that we used on heifers last year all calved unassisted 74 to 84 lb birth weights. All of ours have been moderate framed cattle. Durango 4037 sold in NJW Herefords sale in 2013 at age 10 and in the video he looked like he was moving pretty well.

Latest posts