• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hereford/Stockgrower wedding

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
Last Saturday friends of Carrie Longwood, Secretary of SD Stockgrowers, and Jeremy Stadheim, Stadheim Herefords, gathered alongside Lodgepole Creek in Longwood's pasture for the wedding of Carrie and Jeremy.

Carrie's parents, Lester and Sharon Longwood, are long time Hereford breeders. The Longwood ranch has been in the Longwood family for well over one hundred years and they are salt-of-the earth people. Jeremy's grandfather, Orville Stadheim, was a long-time Hereford breeder from just across the state line in North Dakota.

Here comes the bride. That is her father in the wagon behind her:
brideinwagon.jpg

Best man and bridesmaids:
Joshnwagongirls.jpg

The groom and his merry men approach on horseback:
menonhorses.jpg

Laura, Sharon, Lester, and Erin Longwood leading the singing of the Irish blessing:
Irishblessing.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Stadheim:
7e071145.jpg

It's a done deal. Headed back to the ranch:
donedeal.jpg

The groom's mother, Polly, his brother, Josh, and Josh's new baby girl. The guy in the white shirt and black hat behind them is our oldest son Casey:
PollyJoshSaige.jpg

All the South Dakota Stockgrowers members in attendance were supposed to get in this picture. Most of them did:
697119e5.jpg

Now Liberty Belle, you pointed out Casey, but you forgot to point out yourself for the enquiring minds that want to know. :!: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

Don't worry about me, I won't tell. :wink:

Okay, okay. I'm the old lady on the right hand side of the wagon standing between the lady in black and the lady in blue, who incidentally is Jill Hotchkiss, the very talented editor of Hereford America.

Great pictures LB-- Nothing better than a white shirt, blue jean, black hat wedding.... Looks like you creekbottoms still have a nice tinge of green to them.....

LB- Thank you so much for posting all those beautiful pictures. How romantic!
The only one that failed was you- you're too tiny to see!

Anybody know a private eye who can get pictures of Liberty B and FH.

Latest posts