• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herefords

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
Upcoming sales

I see where Harrell is having their sale. I noticed a bull out of 9126 and an 8020 cow. I bet Nicky you would like that. Some other real good lookers.
I see Harrel's bought a 16,000 bull from Ken Baker at Rapid City.

Coopers sale is coming up, some real good looking calves there also.

Holdens have some awesome calves. You can go to Superior and get a 15 second clip on each individual bull. They are gonna have the sale on RFDTV.

Jamisons in Kansas has some nice lookin calves. Normally they sell some horses along with the cattle. Must not have any this year. I guess they are gonna have the sale on DVauction.

Anyone going to any of these or seen any of these bulls offered?

So Superior got back on RFD? For a while there I know they got pulled for some reason and I couldn't watch the auctions anymore becasue Directv wouldn't give them a channel while Dish Network did... Kind of mad me bitter... My kids really like the auctions for some reason, they stand in front of the TVB and bounce up and down to the auctioneer "singing".

We're going to Harrells. Probably won't make it over before saleday so haven't seen any of them yet. They always do a good job with their bulls. And they sell horses too. Coopers catalog came yesterday, Mike is waiting for Holdens...did you already get yours? I guess Shaw's sale did pretty good last week.

I sure wanted to go to Bakers sale and the VanNewkirk sales. I like some of Holdens bulls, I was all set to go to their sale last yr, but got shut down. Bull sales to me are like horse sales, it is so hard to remember that I am broke and/or don't need it anyway!!!

Latest posts