• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

herfs, simmys and a little snow

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
IMG_2796.jpg

"I wasn't reaching for that hay...honest!!"

IMG_2789.jpg

"You got something for us?"

IMG_2783.jpg

My favorite commercial simmy heifer

IMG_2801.jpg

My daughter's Meyer 734 grand daughter

IMG_2802.jpg

Pair of horns

Good looking cattle cert. JHH here, what is on the bulls briskit? That the new bull? Looks like they doing well in the snow. Just had a new little one last sunday and have one more to go. I finally got a heifer, This is second one in twelve calves in two years. Did that make sense? I hope my other bred heifer calves when its a little warmer but she probably wont, due any time and supposed to get to 12 or 13 tonight. She is locked up but dont have any electric out there. Hope all is well with you talk to ya later. JHH

Good looking stock cert,now turn that camera around so we can get a look at you :D ..................good luck

Hello Jay,

The bull was rubbing on semi tires. We set the bales on the tires to keep them off the ground. As I feed the hay back I toss the tires over the fence and stack on a T-post. He gets an itch every now and again I guess. That is what he was doing when I rode up.
Ya that is the herd sire. I'm pretty proud of him. His calves will start dropping 2nd week of January. The horned cow with him is bred to pure gold.

Haymaker...If I turned that camera around these would be the last pics you got from me. That camera would break before the shutter was closed.

cert said:
Hello Jay,

The bull was rubbing on semi tires. We set the bales on the tires to keep them off the ground. As I feed the hay back I toss the tires over the fence and stack on a T-post. He gets an itch every now and again I guess. That is what he was doing when I rode up.
Ya that is the herd sire. I'm pretty proud of him. His calves will start dropping 2nd week of January. The horned cow with him is bred to pure gold.

Haymaker...
If I turned that camera around these would be the last pics you got from me. That camera would break before the shutter was closed.
I dont think so,try it and let's have a lil look at you :wink: ...good luck

Latest posts