• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

he's a hero :)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I suppose I should have added more here... This is at a Rodeo in one of the Dakotas. One of the Rodeo bulls got loose, and a lone cowboy on a grey horse went out into the fair to get him and in a little bit, here you see the cowboy who had lassoed the bull, bring him back into the Rodeo arena. I did read that there were several injuries, not sure when they happened. Anyway, impressive work by the cow boy.

I think it was in Mn and 5 or 6 people got hurt one air lifted if it was the same rodeo.

Not good to see that bull get out, but neat to see the bull shagger bringing him back!

The first guy to use me to bring bulls to bull ridings and rodeos had every bull he brought to a deal get out one time. It happened before I knew him. I want to say it was around Oakland, Iowa??? They got to fighting after a rodeo and tore up some pens. All of them went into a corn field.

My old team roping partner worked for stock contractor Ted Vayro back in the late 70's and early 80's til Ted sold out.

Ted had a black bull that would unload his rider, buck down to the end of the arena and bail over the gate the can chasers used. I think it was at the Armstrong BC pro rodeo that the bull did his trick right into the infield full of women, kids, baby carriages and rodeo rigs. Kevin spurred Ol' Red over the gate right after the bull and roped him before he made 50 feet.

When he drug the bull back into the arena after the gate was opened he drew a standing ovation. :lol:

Latest posts