• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

He's gone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
We woke to the answering machine at 2:30 am saying dad had had a heart attack. They weren't able to revive him and he passed at 3:30 am. The doctor said it had nothing to do with his lung troubles. I think everything was just tired and ready to quit. I'll miss him but know he is in heaven where he wanted to be anyway. We're so thankful we had a good month long visit with him, and that he had two good weeks back in Mexico with his 'family' there.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers!!! You are a great bunch of people :!:

Sounds like we need to be sorry for you and your loss, but not for him. I am glad you got the time with him that you did. God Bless..........

My deepest sympathies Nicky. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers

Sorry for your loss Nicky,You will miss him but you have recent memories of his visit and he more or less went with his boots on.

Next week will be the third Christmas dinner with Mom in the home. I know they take good care of her but it's sure not much of a life. :(

Nicky,

Sorry for your loss. Glad you had some good time with him and he with his family

I am sorry for your loss, Nicky! I am sure God has already welcomed your Dad in his kingdom and he is no longer suffering. May God give you the grace to overcome this difficult time.

God Bless,
Sweetbasil

Sorry to hear of the passing of your father. I am glad you were able to spend time with him recently . My prayers are with you and your family.

Angie and I send our love and best wishes to you Nicky. May your memories always give you strength and comfort and peace be your companion. We are thinkin' of ya

Latest posts