• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey from Idaho!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CowEater

Reaction score
Found this forum last fall but haven't introduced myself or participated until now.

Husband and I quit cowboying a couple years ago. Pretty sure winter is more miserable sitting inside idle rather than feeding, chopping ice or calving. (Never thought I'd say that!) So here I am staring at the computer instead and waiting for the ground to get good enough to ride my colts.

Nice to meet y'all!

Welcome aboard! We, too are retired and now live "in town". When it got to -35 at night last week I didn't miss our cows at all. I just feel badly for those who were calving in it. Don't miss that at all! I After moving to "town" I have my sewing room so I keep busy with all my projects in the winter and summer brings the small garden and the yard to keep up. :)

Found this forum last fall but haven't introduced myself or participated until now.

Husband and I quit cowboying a couple years ago. Pretty sure winter is more miserable sitting inside idle rather than feeding, chopping ice or calving. (Never thought I'd say that!) So here I am staring at the computer instead and waiting for the ground to get good enough to ride my colts.

Nice to meet y'all!
Haha we need new blood on here. Welcome

Latest posts